Special Postal Direct Mail
Postage, forwarding and distribution service for promotional materials, via electronic file, usually called Direct Mails, with appeal to offer and divulgation of products and services or to prospect or to achieve clients loyalty. These materials can be issued as identical copies or personalized with addressee information.
Who can use it: Juridical persons, upon contract.
How it works: The following items are considered Special Postal Direct Mail:
- Promotional materials, folders; - Newspapers, magazines, bibles, catalogues; - Guides, fascicles, prices lists, periodical publications; - Maps, geographic or celestial maps;
- Music score: printed or in handwriting; - Booklets and didactic publications: printed or in handwriting for students, sent by learning institutions and/or vice versa, and enrollment forms posted by student of learning institution; - Alternative cultural publications; non-completed forms; - Work or part of work, periodical publication or alternative cultural publication, artistic, scientific or literary publication printed for divulgation; - Advertisement propectuses;
- Political propaganda by party or candidate; - Cooperative promotional materials (advertising piece from distinct juridical persons); - Event divulgation; - Key holders, caps and T-shirts; - Product samples, except for medications; - Other media forms (promotional materials) presented in writing form or as CD-ROM, DVD or any other electronic file, in addition to printed: a) Audio and video tapes;
b) Audio and multimedia CDs.
Delivery: Delivery location: Home.
Delivery terms: Terms defined for delivery of non-urgent objects.
Why use this service?
- Differentiated prices: the larger the volume the lower the price;
- Exclusive information system for internet environment access;
- Postage management and monitoring via electronic postage;
- Information on objects distribution performance and Data bank quality regarding ZIP codes;
- Assessment, prior to physical postage, of data bank, with issue of invalid ZIPs registers report;
- Use of franking seal (standardized by CORREIOS) indicated on objects by tag, seal or graphic printing;
- Possibility of contract binding to more than one Correios post office;
- Possibility of sanitization of your data bank addressing information, by means of daily reception of objects non-delivery electronic information;
- Improvement of postage investment due to the possibility of avoiding re-sending of objects to incorrect addresses or addresses with incorrect ZIP codes;
This service acquisition is made upon contrace, with payment to be invoiced. Contracts can be made in Each state commercial managements.
Postage will be carried out in Correions units linked to Contract.
Differentiated prices: the larger the volume the lower the price.
Obs.: Required minimum of 500 objects per postage lot.
How to pay: To be invoiced: monthly invoice, exclusive for contract clients.
Delivery terms: Terms defined for delivery of non-urgent objects
Minimum amount of objects for postage: - 500 objects
Weight limits: unit: 0,5 kg.- bundle (mallets or packages): 4 Kg.
- Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.- Maximum: length shorter or equal to 60 cm.
- The sum of dimensions (length + height + thickness) = 90 cm.
Obs.: In case of folded printed matters, consider these same dimensions.
Package and box: - Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.- Maximum: The largest dimension (length or height or thickness) = 60 cm.
- The sum of dimensions (length + height + thickness) = 150 cm
Roll: - Minimum: 10 cm (length); - Sum (Length plus two times diameter) = 17 cm minimum. - Maximum: 90 cm (length); - Sum (Length plus two times diameter) = 104 cm maximum.
Inclusion of other inserts with commercial value, such as postal stamps, coins, etc. is not allowed.
Packing: Every special postal direct mail shall be packed and closed by sender in pack that resists to content weight, shape and nature, as well as to transportation conditions. The pack may be acquired in Correios, in other suppliers or fabricated by the client himself, provided that it satisfies recommended conditions: envelopes, boxes, packages and rolls made out of paper, plastic, polystyrene, wood or metal, wrapped in flat and resistant paper. To learn more