1st day of issue envelope
Envelope specially produced to follow a postage stamp or postage stamp series launching. They generally present drawings related to issue motive, and are internationally known as “FDC” ou “first day cover”.
Service availability: In all national territory and worldwide
Who can buy it: Natural persons (payment in cash) and juridical persons (payment in cash or to be invoiced).
Material: Coated paper
Dimensions: - Length: 19 centimeters. - Width: 10 centimeters.
Printing: Printed in off-set or dry embossing.
Color: Varies according to launching. They may be fabricated in one, two, three or four different colors.
Presentation: Teh envelope is offered in two different models:
- Non-sealed. - Sealed: the corresponding issue postage stamp is placed on the envelope, which is stamped with 1st day of issue stamp.
How it works:
When it is issued: Issued in separate issues of Philatelic programming.
Why use this product?
- Postage of correspondences in differentiated envelope; - It can be used for collection; - It can be used in philatelic pieces assembly; - It presents general culture themes.
See price at Correios virtual store.
How to pay:
At post offices
- Credit card;
- Debit card;
- Checks from the same city and by the interested person, order check to ECT or to Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazilian Post and Telegraph Company). Learn conditions for payment with check. Link to (http://www.correios.com.br/precosPrazos/pagamentoCheque.cfm)
- To be invoiced – Monthly invoice only for juridical person, upon contract to be sign in each state Commercial Management.
- In Correios electronic store:
- bank payment slip;
- credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Diners;
- Correios postage card (only for juridical person, upon contract)