Stiff paper, without envelope, usually containing a photograph or illustration, used to forwarding of message or for collection.
Service availability: In all national territory
Who can use it: Natural persons (payment at sight), and juridical persons (payment at sight or to be invoiced).
Delivery: Delivery location:
In case of delayed delivery of objects posted under registration, compensation shall correspond to object postage value, excluded registration and other additional services (when applicable) values.
Why use this service?
- Urgent forwarding and delivery - Automatic return in case of non-delivery to addressee; - Can be used in collections of different themes; - Contributes to divulge national culture aspects among correspondents in Brazil and abroad.
How much: See this product price in Correios virtual store.
How to pay:
In Correios post offices:
- Credit card;
- Debit card;
- Checks from the same city and by the interested person, order check to ECT or to Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazilian Post and Telegraph Company). Learn check payment conditions. Link to (http://www.correios.com.br/precosPrazos/pagamentoCheque.cfm)
- To be invoiced
Monthly invoice only for juridical person clients upon contract to be made at each state Commercial Managements.
Tax that will be charged from addressee in case of postcard with weight superior to 500g.
This tax will only be charged upon devolution to sender and from the 8th day of guard. In case exemption terms expire on a non-business day, it will be postponed to the following first business day. Check storage tax value (link to http://www.correios.com.br/precosPrazos/precosPrazosNacionais/servicosAdicionaisPostais.cfm)
Guard terms: Postcard guard period will be counted from (and including) the day following the day when it was made available to addressee or sender (return) observed the following order: a) Delivery of Arrival. b) entry in post office internal Notebook or list of delivery. c) postage seal with date on postcard obverse, when it is not protocolled.
Period of 20 calendar days: Postcard: - Weight superior to 500 g.
- Weight up to 500 g. – Destined to P.O. Box.
Period of 30 calendar days: Postcard destined to: - Ordered Posta Restante. – Locality without Correios post office. – Correios post office that does not perform internal delivery service.- Locality without home distribution service.
In return to sender
Period of 20 calendar days: Postcard returned to: - Sender.
- P.O. Box sender.
Period of 30 calendar days: Postcard addressed to : - Ordered Posta Restante. - Locality without Correios post office. – Correios post office that does not perform internal delivery service.- Locality without home distribution service.
Weigh limit: 2 kg
Dimensions: Minimum: 90 mm x 140 mm.
Maximum: 105 mm X 148 mm. – The largest dimension (length or height or thickness) = 60 cm maximum.
- Non-illustrated postcards shall include in obverse heading the title “Postcard”.
- Postcards can be acquired to be part of different collections.
- Postcarde manufacturer can print, on obverse, the name, address, telephone and logotype of the company, as well as information on illustration.
Packing: Every Postcard shall be forwarded without envelope or wrapper.