Pin with image of Olho-de-Boi, the third postage stam issued worldwide, and the first in Americas, launched on August 1st, 1843. Learn more about Olho-de-Boi (link to http://blog.correios.com.br/filatelia/filatelia/historia-da-filatelia/)
Service availability: In all national territory and worldwide
Characteristics: Presentations: - individual (in little velvety bags or velvety case). - Kit with three pins: 30, 60 and 90 réis (in velvety case).
Dimensions:- Oval shape: 1.8 x 1.5 (centimeters);
- Square shape: 1.8 x 1.7 (centimeters).
Packs:- Velvety case (individual pin): 5.2 x 4.5 (centimeters);- Little velvety bag (individual pin): 4.7 x 4.5 (centimeters); - Velvety case (kit): 9.0 x 7.7 (centimeters).
Models: The pin is offered in three different models:
- Olho-de-boi 30 réis pin. - olho-de-boi 60 réis pin. - olho-de-boi 90 réis pin.
Who can use it: Natural persons (payment in cash) and juridical persons (payment in cash or to be invoiced).
Material: Gold plated metal, in bas-relief.
Color: - Pin: golden. - Pack: blue or black.
Shape: Oval or square.
Why use this product?
- Depicts a general culture motif: othe third postage stamp issued worldwide; - It is an object for collection;- Its use in pockets or lapels is a way to be identified and recognized as collector or philatelist.
How much: See this product price at Correios virtual store.
How to pay
In post offices
- Credit card;
- Debit card;
- Checks from the same city and by the interested person, order check to ECT or to Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazilian Post and Telegraph Company). Learn conditions for payment with check. Link to (http://www.correios.com.br/precosPrazos/pagamentoCheque.cfm)
- In Correios electronic store:
- bank payment slip;
- credit cards
- Correios postage card (only for juridical person, upon contract)