We are announcing that SEDEX Hoje interstate deliveries in the State of Goiás have been suspended for an indefinite period of time in the sections listed below:
- From Goiânia to Brasília
- From Brasília to Goiânia;
- From Brasília to Anápolis;
- From Aparecida de Goiânia to Brasília;
- From Brasília to Aparecida de Goiânia.
Food Imports from Japan
Since the occurrence of the natural disaster on 03.11.11, the nuclear accident in Japan, ANVISA determined bans/restrictions on food imports to Brazil. See all relevant information at RDC Resolution No. 15 of 04.08.2011.
It is service that ensures the optional return, to the sender of the posted objects, through the services of Regular Printed Matter, Special Printed Matter and Postal Direct Mailing whose delivery to the addressee was not possible.
The listed services do not have the right to automatic return.
Who may use:
Profitable or non-profitable Legal entity, with or without a contract.
- Update on the customer record;
- Reuse of promotional material.
- Requirement of the statement from the customer of the sender’s address for return;
-For return of objects to the recipient the seal identification of the service is required to be printed, just below the left side of the seal of franking distribution service;
- The use of the seal is optional and must be indicated on the objects only when there is interest in returning.
- For Regular Printed Matter:
a) The printing must be in the top right corner to the obverse side of the object, below the space for the franking by a stamp or machine;
b) It shall include the seal on the outside bottom, the name of the postal Unit or MFA (Mail Franchised Agency), whose Deed of Commitment is linked to as well as their number, date of signature and acronym of the DR source;
c) The post should be made only in the binding Unit.
- The customer must indicate the seal by means of graphic printing, label or by stamp;
- The customer must place the reasons for non-delivery printed in an appropriate place according to the standard adopted by the CORREIOS.
Special Printed Matter or Postal Direct Mailing:
A permission to use the service should be included in the contract.
Regular Printed Matter:
Service in the Unit, without a contract and cash payment
The applicant will sign a term of commitment with the CORREIOS, containing criteria and guidance for the identification seal of the service.
- The documents necessary for signing the Term are: CTR (CNPJ) Corporate Taxpayer Registry, corporate social contract and the TPR (CPF) – Individual Taxpayer Registry and ID (CI) of the representative who signs the Term;
- The numbering of the TERM OF COMMITMENT is the sequence established by the respective Regional Directory;
- After the signing of the Term of Commitment, the customer is given the model of the identification seal service.
Any value from the client for this service will not be charged.