Cecogramme - International
We are announcing that SEDEX Hoje interstate deliveries in the State of Goiás have been suspended for an indefinite period of time in the sections listed below:
- From Goiânia to Brasília
- From Brasília to Goiânia;
- From Brasília to Anápolis;
- From Aparecida de Goiânia to Brasília;
- From Brasília to Aparecida de Goiânia.
Food Imports from Japan
Since the occurrence of the natural disaster on 03.11.11, the nuclear accident in Japan, ANVISA determined bans/restrictions on food imports to Brazil. See all relevant information at RDC Resolution No. 15 of 04.08.2011.
International correspondence printed in relief for Braille for the visually impaired communication. Also considered “cecogrammes” (literature for the blind), the “clichés” (metal plate embossed to print texts) and sound recordings (cassette and CD), issued by / or addressed to officially recognized institutions for the blind.
Who may use:
Individuals and Legal Entities.
Place of delivery:
At the residence or at a postal Unit, depending on the destination country.
Objects with content whose reproduction is not using Braille cannot be posted as “Cecogramme”, even if sent by officially recognized institution for the blind.
- Free postage.
- Distribution network in more than 200 countries.
Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.
Maximum: length less or equal 60 cm.
Package and box
Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.
Maximum: 150 cm (length + height + thickness).
Bigger dimension (length or height or thickness = maximum of 60 cm).
Minimum: 10 cm (length).
Length plus twice the diameter = minimum of 17 cm.
Maximum: 90 cm (length).
Length plus twice the diameter = maximum of 104 cm.
- All Cecogrammes should be presented open to verify the content;
- The packaging should be resistant to weight, shape and nature of the content and transport conditions;
- The clients may use envelopes and boxes sold by the CORREIOS or their own packaging (tapes, envelopes, boxes, cases or rolls), provided they are wrapped in plain paper and sturdy and are of the following materials: paper, plastic, Styrofoam, wood or metal.
The words "CECOGRAMA" or "CECOGRAMME" should be affixed to the lower left corner on the object.
The inclusion of paper containing the address of the sender and the receiver inside the package is recommended.
The International Cecogramme can be made at every postal Unit.
Free of charge for postage.
Deadlines for delivery:
Variable according to the country of destination in the Economy Document Mode.
Periods of custody:
- International Cecogramme in envelope - in case of non-delivery to the recipient, it will be returned to the sender.
- International Cecogramme in box, package or roll - in case of non-delivery to the recipient, may be returned to sender or treated as abandoned in accordance with the choice of the sender at the time of posting.
The period of custody of the International Cecogramme shall be counted from and including the date specified in the stamp on the back of the object.
Within 20 calendar days
- International Cecogramme returned to the sender.
- International Cecogramme returned to the sender, addressed to PO Box.
Within 30 calendar days
International Cecogramme returned to the sender, addressed to:
- General Delivery Ordered.
- City without a postal Unit.
- Unit that does not perform internal service delivery.
- Location not served by residential delivery